Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Blergh

This is what the inside of my brain looks like right now.

I really wanted to put up something informative, thoughtful, and/or engaging today, and even began posts about Moulin Rouge (10 year anniversary!) and five great character actors. But alas, all of the inspiration is gone for today, and I just can't bring myself to finish them. Have no fear, they will appear soon (maybe even later today should I suddenly feel it). For now, though, I'm too burned out from last night's concert to write more. I saw Matt & Kim and the Hood Internet, the former you should definitely make a point of seeing live; they're so charismatic and fun and awesome. There's nothing I appreciate more at a concert than a band that knows how to work an audience and genuinely seem to be enjoying the crowd. As for the Hood Internet, if you like mash-ups, definitely check them out, and I think I would have enjoyed their set more if they had been DJing a club rather than opening for a band. But both were terrific.

Here's a snippet of music from each band. Enjoy.


"Good Ol' Fashioned Nightmare," Matt & Kim



"Sprawl of Glass," The Hood Internet

No comments: