Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2014

"Louie" Return Date Set


FX has finally announced a return date for Louis C.K.'s incredible show, Louie, and it's coming sooner than I had expected: May 5 at 10 pm. That's nearly 19 months since the finale of season three, which has been way too much time. Thankfully, it was for good reason: C.K. wanted to take a break from the show to work on new ideas and focus on his stand-up tour, which produced the terrific Oh My God special that aired on HBO last year. Last year, I listed it as my favorite show currently on television, and I stand by that assessment. May 5 can't get here soon enough.

*I also apologize for the shortness of these posts lately - I've been on the road much of the past week and as a result, I haven't much time to watch anything or write extensively. I'll be settled back in soon, and I promise more in-depth posts are coming.*

No comments: